aMiSTACX is pleased to announce a new deployment* package for Magento 2.4.6 Open Source on AWS. This particular deployment marks a whole new deployment processing framework that incorporates many new features for deployment speed and stability.
Of particular note, during the AWS Cloudformation deployment process you will be able to select the following options:
- AWS Database Engine Selection [MySQL or MariaDB]
- Install CloudWatch Agent for use with aMiSTACX A51 Monitoring & Control Dashboard
- Disable common non-used Magento Modules [For Development testing]
- FPC Caching Engine [None, Redis, or Ramjet]
- Open Source Version [2.4.6 or 2.4.5p2]
- Sample Store Deployment [Magento’s LUMA]
- Catalog Search Module [Elasticsearch or StarFlare]
- Webserver [Apache or NGINX]
- Granular control over install of aMiSTACX Performance & Business Modules with a bare-bones Dev-Mode option.
Additional new deployment features such as enhanced stack cleanup, and additional encryption on scripts used during deployment.
For developers, trainers, and agencies that want to test or develop on the new Magento 2.4.6 Open Source this stack is a real time-saver.
For e-commerce applications this is an amazing foundation to build a flexible and scalable powerhouse.
Post deployment you will want to lock-down any security groups, enable Magento 2FA [and/or setup a CF WAF rule], change any default passwords, and perhaps leverage Cloudflare for DNS, WAF and certs, and make sure to register and configure our A51 Monitoring & Control Dashboard to keep an eye on everything.
* Depending on options selected, overall deployment time takes about 30 minutes. Ask all questions prior to deployment.